09 Oct Easy Gluten Free Feta Chicken Bake
[print_link] Such a simple and yet delicious recipe. Perfect for a busy evening for people on the go. A great meal that even kids will love! It’s healthy, nutritious, easy to make and gluten-free…what more can you ask for? Make extra for a great grab-n-go gluten-free lunch!
Yield: 6 servings – Total Time: 40 mins Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with tablespoon of the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Top with feta cheese, and drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with tomatoes and parsley.
Recipe from food.com