11 Jul Peaches n’ Cream Overnight Oats
This creamy and delicious sugar-free oats recipe is sweetened with mashed banana, and a pinch of stevia. Not only is it Vegan but also free from Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, Yeast and Corn It’s simple to put together and just makes itself overnight in your fridge, can’t get any easier than that?
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 peach, pitted and puréed [yield ¼ cup purée]
- 1/2 banana, puréed [yield ¼ cup purée]
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk – I used unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup uncontaminated rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch stevia or other sweetener
Toppings: sliced bananas, unsweetened shredded coconut, nut butter, or shelled flax seed.
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance.
- Place pitted peach and banana in a blender and pulse until puréed.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container, stir until incorporated, seal, and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy right from the fridge, or heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.